Thursday, June 12, 2014

Howdy, everyone! It's time to go live with my fresh, new, exciting, life-changing, benchmark-creating, earth-shattering blog.

Yep. All true.

Anyhow, I intended to start this as a way to add more information/discussion/insight to what I do on the air every fall with KMRY Radio in Cedar Rapids, covering the Xavier Saints football team. I do still intend to do that ... but I'll probably also toss in some ruminations about life, politics, travel, the arts, and whatever else might be leaking out of my brain at any one time.

There are big changes this season with the Saints moving to 3A football, playing in a district. The old Mississippi Valley Conference schools that stayed in 4A are also facing the changes of district play ... that will be a topic for me as well. And yes, I realize it's June, forcripessake. Never too early to talk football.

If you happen to stop by, I hope you enjoy.

Scot

No comments:

Post a Comment