Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Two Roads Diverged

I've been a bit cautious about using this blog much as a personal blog; I guess I figure people who want to know about Iowa high school football and the Xavier Saints squad may not be all that interested in my battles with appliances and yardwork. So, I've come up with a solution.

I will keep this blog going as a Xavier-focused outlet. It will be a way to cover the Saints football season, get my playoff predictions out there, and just blow off some sports-related steam in the late summer and fall. For commentary of a personal nature, I'll try to get that going on another blog, Walking And Talking And Yelling At Trees, if you are so interested.

Thanks a bunch for checking in, and if I don't see you over at WATAYAT, I'll see you here in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment